Photo of the Day by Rachel Kaplan.
– Microsoft Exec is one (of many) to start investing in the weed market. (think of that Newsweek cover story)
– Mars rover finds organic chemical compounds in soil, but still doesn’t have conclusive evidence of life on mars. David Bowie cries.
– The perfect Christmas gift for the perfect family.
– This week marks the 20th anniversary of the text message, and the 19th anniversary of the booty call.
– Will Millennial leave our cities?: in which Gawker makes a totally fine internment camp joke.