- Gawker’s unique blend of hard-hitting journalism and shameless button-pushing begins a series on racist cities.
- Flavor Flav mistakes white singer/actress Miley Cyrus for white singer/actress Gwen Stefani. (But really, she looks just like white actress/singer Brigitte Nielsen.)
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt’s licensing agreement with Buzzfeed pays off in a series of GIFs of him doing Magic Mike routines on SNL this weekend.
- The Clintons went to Roberta’s Pizza in Bushwick last night. Lest you think Bushwick is “over,” a helpfully irate Gothamist commenter wrote, “It’s so pathetic how hipsters try too hard to build up street cred by using Bushwick… Fact is, Clinton would not be caught dead in what is legitmately considered Bushwick… Roberta’s is East Williamsburg.” Duh, guys.
- But yes, Brooklyn is over and it’s your/our fault (again). So sayeth The Olds.
[Photo of the day by Egle Makaraite]